Pages

▼

Monday, January 29, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: Week 4


Here are my collages for Week 4.   This 365 Something project was created and hosted by Hanna at iHanna.   Please remember, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All of my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).  If you missed them, you will find my collage from Week 3 here.

Dot-stamp-dot
   
Flowery lace
 
 Matters of the heart 

Spring Up
Hidden from view
Off the coast

Other plans
Thanks for joining me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these (I admit, I think Off the coast was a bust).  As always, I am very grateful for your continued support of my art. 

14 comments:

  1. The little collages are lovely. I like the off the coast one, but hidden from view is my fave today. Have a good start in the new week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your playing with paper and words Elizabeth! Great! Happy start of the new week my lovely Co-Admin! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Returning to normal life after 5 days away in Sydney, so time to do the rounds.
    My favourites are Flowery lace and Spring up.
    Have a great week Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all the random pieces in your abstract collages Elizabeth! I think you must be a worse hoarder than I am! Lol!
    Happy Monday!
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. You have been busy lately making some great art. I like how your collages are very detailed with not being overcrowded. :) Hope its a great new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You've give me lots of neat things to see and think about this Monday morning, Elizabeth, and I love them all! You've been quite busy, I see! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all, but I think "Other Plans" may be my favorite. The 4x4 size fascinates me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all intriguing, but "Hidden from View" was my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous collages! The different paper pieces and images that you have used to create them are wonderful 😁. I love the dot-stamp-dot with the pretty postage stamp, the lace and text on Flowery Lace and the composition of Matter's of the heart - perfect! Hope you had a lovely weekend and wishing you a great new week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are a fabulous set of collages. All had wonderful details, but if I had to choose a favourite it would be the one with the lace.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great grouping. Hidden from view is my favorite! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, you have been busy creating more lovely collages! I really like this group. My to favorites are dot-stamp-dot (it has polka dots and a postage stamp - hello!), and hidden from view - I wonder if that is a packing tape transfer? It is wonderful. Well done - another week checked off!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've been a busy woman! Great diversity in your style, materials, themes and colors. I love the Heart one and the lace and that hidden from view. But all have much to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry but I did whizz past 'Off the coast' !!!! Love 'Hidden from view! I love the range here once again!Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.