For Day 2, I found the horses in a magazine, then sewed computer generated text to the IC I cut from a used tissue box.
For Day 3, I hand cut two painted hearts and sewed computer generated text to a genuine IC I painted.
For Day 4, I used several sets of stickers. I know it doesn't show on the scan, but I wrote the sentiment using a green metallic pen.As I've said in past years, I don't watermark these ICs, because, although there are many mixed media artists named Elizabeth, there is only ONE beloved Bleubeard.
Thanks for joining me this morning. This is the only place you will see my ICaDs because I'm not on any of the other social media sites that post them.
Nice ICADS, I especially like the horses. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteAll wonderful work and great to see colour and wording as well.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Love Chrissie xx
Great work indeed. Greetings.
ReplyDeleteIf you're going to San Francisco.....oh I love that song.
ReplyDeleteThanks for bringing it back to my mind Elizabeth.
Loving your icads. You are good are making them varied and unique. I am sitting in the waiting room in visiting which will take up most of my morning. But the drive in wasn't too terrible. Mostly it as too rainy. 😀 Have a great day and hope it's sunny. Hugs erika
ReplyDeleteGreat to see these Elizabeth. I'm especially fond of the hearts. So glad you are playing along again this year.
ReplyDeleteGood for you on the ICADs -- you have such discipline!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love them, Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteLooking at them makes me happy.
Woo-hoo! Your certainly have made a great start with these! Especially love the flowery one!! Hugs, Chrisx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGot it Elizabeth ! Thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you're off to a slow start. Good for you for keeping up
ReplyDeleteGreat icads...love the variety! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you for working out your creative muscles this way!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful selection of cards ans as you so rightly said, only one very special Bleubeard.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
haven't heard Scott Mackenzie's song in a loooong time !!!!! thanx :) ♥♥
ReplyDeletethese are so artsy Elizabeth!!! Love the bits of stitching. Perhaps next year will be my time to join in too:)
ReplyDeleteI could never sew on my cards so I commend you. Love the image
ReplyDelete