Pages

▼

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Moo Mania and More: Swirls


I'm joining Moo Mania and More with a quick SWIRL, the prompt this fortnight.

I warned you this was a quickie.  I had already fussy cut the little girl and her bouquet, and when I found her, I decided to use her instead of letting her get bent (she was printed by me on card stock when I still had colored ink!).  This is a small piece of art 5" X 5" (12,7 cm X 12,7 cm).

Please check out the other entries during this challenge at Moo Mania and More.  I bet some of you will have much better swirls than mine.  But I simply had to join this fun challenge before it was too late.

8 comments:

  1. I am happy to see you at Moo Mania & More again dear Elizabeth!
    A lovely little work of art is this !
    Happy new week!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little Moo, thanks for joining us with your swrl girl at Moo Mania and More, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty, pretty, card! Your swirl is fabulous and the little angel girl is adorable; her bouquet is almost as big as she, haha. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors on this are so nice, the labels/words picking up the colors in the girls dress. Great one!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was some fussy cutting all right! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh She is so sweet! Love your swirls! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use that image. I can't believe you printed her!! Then cut her out....Your poor hands.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.