Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Seasonal (NOT tea)



Once again, I simply could NOT miss Tea Tuesday.  Since I am still waiting to hear from blogger, all I can do is hope for the best and post from my friend Sally's computer.  You can see, I'm drinking the last of the Cinnamon Gingerbread "seasonals" coffee I bought after Christmas.  I had to drink it in small amounts because I'm not much for flavored coffee.  So one to two pots a week were all I could handle.  However, this is the very last pot, so I'm enjoying it on Tea Tuesday.  Feel free to share what you are drinking today, whether it is tea, coffee, a soft drink, milk, or something else.  Anything is fair game.

Sorry to be so brief, but I'm trying to get on and off Sally's computer as quickly as possible.



6 comments:

  1. i hope blogger can help you. i'm enjoying the tea (and not tea) tuesdays and am glad you have a way to post a bit until the problem with blogger is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your coffee and sure hope things get squared away for you! I miss your frequent posts! did that package ever show up? stay warm dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hello & I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure hope blogger gets you back in good working order ... miss you in blogland !!!

    several things are on the fritz around here including me ...

    Happy T Tuesday to ya
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you...not too much for the flavored coffee. I guess that why it's good that they are seasonal selections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you hear from blogger, but I'm doubtful that will happen. I never hear from them when had a problem :( Maybe you can get to the library to use their systems, I have had to do that before, bring a pad to sit one, never found their computer chairs to be very comfortable! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.