Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WOYWW 97

It's been at least four weeks since I've played in WOYWW, even though Julia, keeper of the links, has been by to visit me quite often. Now I can't promise I'll stay awake long enough to link up this week, but I'll give it a try since I'm also going to set this to post right before midnight my time. Obviously, I took this photo earlier in the evening.


I have not been making art, so my work table is quite empty, except for the rocking horse I brought in from my office.


I know these are rotten photos. What can I say? I forgot I had a carved ring I had placed around the horse's head. It wasn't hard to remove it, though,


and show that this horse is multi-functional. It is not just a fun metal horse, it's also a pencil sharpener!

I'll try to get around to as many people as I can over the course of this week. I can't believe how many people have joined in on this fun Wednesday event since I've been absent.

57 comments:

  1. Now I know what I've missed all the time: Your rocking horses! I'm glad they're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to have you woywwing again and we have so missed out weekly dose of rocking horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you back hunni!I did pop by and i do hope your feeling better and all is ok with you.Love the rocking horses both you and them have been missed.
    hugs judex3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little multi functional horse - I have worked out if I want to craft, work and spend time with the family there are not enought hours in the day to visit everyone ~ have a great week good to see you back x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home (a delayed welcome back from the road trip, and an early WOYWW one)! It's great to see you...we've missed you, Mr B and the rocking horses. Looks as though that desk is ready for action.

    Bernie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    you have been missed, lovely to see you back, hope you ok & feeling better, cute little rocker & useful to,thanks for the mooch, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,(9).x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth

    I've missed you and actually came poking by a few times to make sure you were ok! In your absence, I learned that you were actually in MY neck of the woods - and had I known in advance - and not been dealing with health issues myself - I would have LOVED to have hooked up with you! So - maybe next time! Anyway - glad to see you're back and don't be such a stranger - travels or not! (smile)

    Ramona & The Boys

    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better. Lots of folks have been missing your encouraging words and inspiring artwork over the past few weeks, I know I have. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely hidden delight in your rocking horse! Happy WOWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute rocking horse and it has another use!
    Happy Wednesday,
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've missed you so it's nice to hear from you today.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~Lovely to have you back WOYWW'ing. How's Bleubeard?
    Thanks for sharing your delightful rocking horse, what a gem - a hidden pencil sharpener. You take care. #26

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pleased to see you back, and I am remiss at not being in touch. I fear your OWOH gift has gone astray in the mail system somewhere as, so far it hasn't arrived.... still you never know! Have a great day - though I hope you are now having your well deserved sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Sorry I've been rubbish at visiting, so hope everything is okay your end. love your tiny pencil sharpener rocking horse! It could be called Penny or Rocky!Happy WOYWW!!
    ((Lyn))

    #37

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been missed. Lovely to have you and those gorgeous rocking horses back this week.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wahoo - so glad you've been up to a late night - it's a good sign, really! Love that Lyn is so keen to name your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que hermosa decoración, se parece al caballo de troya.

    Saludos,

    Postes de madera

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back little rocking horse.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A proper little work-horse, he is!! I am glad you are back. Take care and have fun!
    Sue xx 41

    ReplyDelete
  20. good to see you back joining in with the fun. Cool pencil sharpener!
    caroline #49

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice to see you back! Did you pick up any more rocking horses on your travels? That one there is beautiful and would never have guessed it was a pencil sharpener as well!
    xoxo Karen #55

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute mini rocking horse and very cool posh pencil sharpener!

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a polite horse, usually you would have to shove the pencil up the other end....

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I too have been missing for several weeks ...I love being back. What a great rocking horse ... how old is it? ....looks antiqueish ....not sure thats a word lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet little horse :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aw that little horse is lovely - and functional too! Doone's comment made me laugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute rocking horse and functional to boot. I love things that are like that. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yet another lovely rocking horse....and practical too!
    Lots of hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the rocking horse...how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Welcome back! Missed thoase rockers and Bleubeard ooh and you too of course. Hope you are getting back to A1.
    I sent a message asking if it was you who(ages ago) mentioned wanting some old fashioned Dolly Pegs? I have 10 waiting for whoever requested them. JLMK!
    Hugs JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi, what a tidy desk. Have a good day, Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this little horse Elizabeth.Nice to "see" you
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  33. MM I struggle to remember to link over once posted as we are so far ahead now..love your little horses ..thanks for sharing.
    Happy WOYWW,
    love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello Elizabeth - a big welcome back to you and Bleubeard! Missed you hun!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Can I nip round and take a mould of the horse? Then I can make one for everyone! Beautiful little item and an incredible desk. Tidy is always nice, for a little while, anyway!

    Thanks for sharing.
    cheers, rachel, #70

    ReplyDelete
  36. That little horse is enchanting!

    Have a lovely day!
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a lovely little rocking horse:) I am fairly new to woyww so haven't visited you before.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  38. extra fun rocking horse E
    my first thought was that you had a bracelet around its neck...a ring gives a great idea of the size :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Elizabeth - so nice to have you back and nice too to see one of your many rocking horses today - I've missed seeing them. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #66

    ReplyDelete
  40. LOving that little horse... have missed you posting, so hope you can get up to speed soon... thanks for the visit
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi there,
    I'm just checking to see if you received your Frozen Charlotte-from One World One Heart give away?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Elizabeth, hope you are keeping well. Love love your metal rocking horse and how fab that it's a sharpener too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely lickle horse and a useful one too - must be a girlie!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great to see you back again! I love the rocking horse pencil sharpener, how cute!
    Have a lovely Wednesday,
    Karen #102

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pleased to see you back, Missed you both. I have been AWOL for a couple of weeks too. Love your horses. Shaz #105

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's good to see you back! And your horse is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh, I love altered books, too. And your horse is sweet. And I have been so busy that my desk isn't that messy either...must change that:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Was wondering where you had gone! Cute little rocker this week, Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the horse and I'm so glad you are back. Hope all is well. #8

    ReplyDelete
  50. Glad to see you are back, hope all is well!
    Love the sharpener, rocking horse.
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  51. glad you got the magazine, i hoped you would like it ;-) I thought it was very appropriate with the rocking horses.
    i bought an ink spritzer thing at the craft fair last month, but i am getting in such a fankle and my hands always end up more altered than the pages lol.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for bringing back your lovely rocking horses. They have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  53. neat. I saw one like that ages ago in an antique shoppe in texas.
    It was super cute, but
    when it came down to it, the horse lost out - i bought the globe pencil sharpener for my son instead :)
    I hope you are feeling better.
    At least a little?
    Xx,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love that little rocking horse, very cool and it's a sharpener too!! How fun!

    Happy be-lated WOYWW!

    I have some yummy candy on my blog if you'd like it out! :D

    My Blog Candy!

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. glad to see you, Elizabeth! we missed you and Bleubeard and your rocking horses. i love the one on your desk today!

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a surprise for me to discover your rocking horse is a pencil sharpener! Love it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thought i hadnt seen you around for awile, missed all those rocking horses each week. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.