Pages

▼

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Silent Sunday's blog

Today is for all you photography lovers. I found this blog and fell in love with the name: be yourself, everyone else is taken. The blog owner is Beth, who lives in Wisconsin. Her photographs are spectacular, fun to look at, have human interest, and are always in focus. She writes beautiful poetry and words along with her posts. Beth's blog will make you smile, even if you aren't a photographer.

4 comments:

  1. You are right. Her photography is spectacular. Love the dew drop on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog, and your kitty is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your link to an astounding photographer- her work has such peace and softness to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! THanks for sharing Elizabeth, what a great blog.
    debby

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.