You go Bleubeard! At first I thought you were protecting the BOX - hmmm - if you have one - perhaps you are literally an "outdoor" kind of cat and who also believes in fertilizing the earth your mother so adoringly loves and cherishes ... You go Bleubeard!
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Don't you just love a cat and his box?!?! It's funny every time!
ReplyDeleteBleubeard likes being mysterious ... just like Elizabeth ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
oxo
Too funny! SOME of us (who shall remain nameless), LOVE our privacy!!! LOL!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
ReplyDeleteTricky little bugger. Maybe you could get him in front of a mirror and take a picture of his reflection?!? Just a thought...
ReplyDeleteYou go Bleubeard! At first I thought you were protecting the BOX - hmmm - if you have one - perhaps you are literally an "outdoor" kind of cat and who also believes in fertilizing the earth your mother so adoringly loves and cherishes ... You go Bleubeard!
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny!
ReplyDeletetoo funny, I love my kitties...they are such an interesting species, all INSANE in their own way LOL.(or eccentric to say the least)
ReplyDeleteHey Elizabeth, did you stop following me? If i offended you in some manner I am sorry.
Susan