Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Happy Birthday RO!



I got this image off the internet.  I want to wish my friend RO! a great birthday.  Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to link her blog from this iPad I'm using.  And of course, Sally had no idea, either, especially since I couldn't even describe what linking was (grin).  All I can do is offer her blog address here:

https://intheknowwithro.blogspot.com/

Please wish her a very happy birthday.  

I hope to be back soon, too!

6 thoughtful remarks:

Sami said...

Thanks Elizabeth, I'll pop over to wish RO a happy birthday :)
Have a nice day too.

Jeanie said...

Cheers to Ro!

My name is Erika. said...

Hope Ro has a great birthday. And sorry to hear you are not yet back online. If you need anything like linking up my computer seems to be back normal so let me know. Hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

Happy birthday to your friend.

CJ Kennedy said...

Happy Birthday, Ro 🎂💐

RO said...

It's been so hectic over here, but I'm so thrilled and thankful for your kindness, as always. You are wonderful, and your gift was perfect. I sure hate that you've been having these Internet problems. It's got to be a nightmare for sure! Sending lots and lots of hugs your way! I adore the shout out too! RO