Monday, July 20, 2020

It's so hot that


Today we're joining Erika (aka Bio Art Gal) our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  

Of course, her theme is When It's Hot.

We can't say it enough

It's so hot that . . .

For this page I created in my Scraps altered book, I used leftover from other projects, and the focal image which was taken from a National Geographic magazine article on the solar system.  This shows our sun and its solar flares.

Thanks ever so much for visiting today.   Bleubeard and I are delighted you stopped by.  We hope you will also join us at Art Journal Journey.
 

15 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun page today, have a great start in the new week, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

And my feet freeze off over here! LOL.
Or is it? It´s too cold here, glad to see your "hot"! :-)
And now I´m hungry, too!

aussie aNNie said...

hot? OH send me some, it's cold here and hope that you are surviving the heat and all..

Sami said...

Send me some heat please Elizabeth :) Our winters in Perth are quite mild, but the last couple of days we've had a very cold wind which appears to lower the temperature.

nwilliams6 said...

Now, this is hot! Love where you went here! Super fun page!!! Hugz

CJ Kennedy said...

Your page illustrates what it will feel like today here in New England. I don't mind. You don't have to shovel humidity. Take care and stay cool.

Barbara said...

Perfect solar image! If it was any hotter, we’d all be burned to a crisp. How can anyone not believe in climate change?! This dangerous Summer heat has been going on for years. Not to mention we had not one snowflake all of last winter, and the winter before that was also very mild. These are not just temperature differences we need to endure, they also take a tragic permanent toll on wildlife and the environment. Humanity is it’s own worst enemy!

magiceye said...

It's so hot that it started to rain in Mumbai! Relief. :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

bleu N squiggles; we heer ya.....itz sew hot we can fry perch on de concreet with out uzin coalz !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Divers and Sundry said...

Hot! Ain't it the truth! But I'm soaking it up. I'll save my complaints for cold weather ;)

Eileen Bergen said...

Fun page, Elizabeth, but I wanted to know the ending. Guess I'll have to use my imagination.

Hugs, Eileen

My name is Erika. said...

Now that is REALLY hot! But it is a very clever and cool page for AJJ! I really like it. And good for you to find that photo. Thanks for this cool page Elizabeth! Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A fun page, I was wondering how hot you could get.
Yvonne xx

Jeanie said...

So hot I just ate ice cream in the middle of the day to cool off!

Neet said...

Not hot where I am in the north of England but I am not sure I could cope with some of the temperatures my friends in CA get.
Your picture looks as if the world is on fire - what a great photograph you managed to find to illustrate the hot hot hot theme from Erika.
Hugs to you and both your furry family members, a special tickle for Bleubeard of course.
Hugs, Neet xx