Wednesday, June 3, 2020

May complete and June ready in my never ending calendar


It seems if I don't show my calendar pages on the last day of the month, I have to wait until the third day of the new month.  That's the case for June.

As I've mentioned before, the one thing I'm not fond of with this new calendar is I either have to photograph the two pages together or use my worthless scanner to take scans of individual pages. This is the left side

and the right of my completed May, 2020 calendar.


It never occurred to me to find something sewing related this month.  Instead, when I created these pages back the first part of the year, I was thinking vacation.  Silly me.

It's hard to see, but the United States stamp is paired with the Eiffel Tower

on both pages.  Yes, I've already written in this calendar for June.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Bleubeard and I appreciate your visit.


17 thoughtful remarks:

aussie aNNie said...

Great organization.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope the month will be a good one for you, and for us all! Valerie

Helen said...

I am fine, honestly - the bruises are fading fast (I should have put an up to date pic on too for comparison!) sorry I haven't visited, been a bit quiet on the blog front visiting the last few days.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, come on, Elizabeth, it can´t be that worthless!
I remember when I still studied I scanned the pics of our holiday of 1995.
4 printed pics per scan. Press "scan", go grocery-shopping across the street, it really took so long! It was a pain. The holiday was six months! Yes, months!

I love your calendar!

My name is Erika. said...

Your calendar looks good. Still doing mine but it's not very neat since I've had to cross off things due to the virus so I haven't shown it. I like the Eiffle tower on yours. And its OK to show us on third. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

Its a great calendar journal page. Mine this year is a work in progress that has no possibilities of ever getting underway. The daily desk diary is my go to reminder this year.
Stay safe
Yvonne xx

Sami said...

The May calendar looks nice, hope you have a great June.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

nothing wrong with thinking vacation !!

wavez two ewe bleu N squiggles ~~~~~ =^..^= ♥♥☺☺

Caty said...

Your calendar pages are great Elizabeth !! I loove the Eiffel tower of the June calendar, amazing.
I wish you a very happy and creative month.
and I send big hugs, from Almería
Caty

Sandra Cox said...

I love your completed calendars. You have a pretty handwriting.

Divers and Sundry said...

You're not only well organized but artistic and creative as well. I take my hat off to you :)

CJ Kennedy said...

I agree with the tabbies. Nothing wrong with thinking vacation even if it’s more of a staycation. Take care

RO said...

I always enjoy looking at the old calendar and the new, and yay to the stickers too. Hope you're feeling well! Air Hugs, RO

Mia said...

I love that you keep a calendar, Elizabeth. I don't. It must be useful.
The US stamp is matched great with the Eiffel tower. This mean globalisation! Ha ha!
And: Sorry I forgot -once again- the second on the 2nd!!!
Also: I sent you an email 3 days ago, my friend. Can you please read it and send me an answer? Kisses!!!!

Jeanie said...

Your calendars are always great -- I like them lots! And now you have a clean slate for June!

Rita said...

I always have a bit of a hitch getting used to doing things a new way, too. But your new calendar looks great. :)

craftytrog said...

Calendars both looking good Elizabeth! If only we could fly to gay Paris. Although I'm pretty happy just birdwatching from my armchair or garden seat these days, watching the baby bluetits being fed by their parents 😊