Sunday, November 17, 2019

Munday Murals: Prismatic Rabbit


I'm once again joining Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals. Although I post at my regular time, please be aware that Sami's mural linky won't go live until 10:01 a.m. my time, at least if I have calculated correctly.

This latest mural created for Avenue Art Days this past September

is called Prismatic Rabbit.  It was painted by Autumn Noir.

I almost missed the Avenue Art Days sign.  It is located at Cero's Candies, 1328 E. Douglas, Wichita, Kansas (USA).

If you enjoy murals, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.

This is Day 17 of Art Every Day Month (AEDM),
and I photographed a mural while freezing in the cold wind in my home town.

34 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

That's a friendly and fun looking rabbit! Love the bright colours! Great idea. Still cold and dark here. Keep warm, Valerie

Helen said...

love rabbit!
re the Japanese Garden - no, you're never allowed to walk on the gravel. it's not cordoned off, just has signs to keep you off. I didn't walk round the outside of it yesterday just viewed it from a distance. the colours everywhere were fabulous

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely way to decorate a plain door...bright and colourful. A great find, Elisabeth. Well spotted!
Happy Sunday!
Cath x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I love that prismatic rabbit door Elizabeth.

Iris Flavia said...

A creative cutie-pie that is!
Even after a bad day you can come home and smile.

CJ Kennedy said...

That is so cute

junemac2 said...

Oh my goodness what a striking mural very very fun.

Barbara said...

I can see this one as a quilt. Not made by me, though. Lol.

Sami said...

What a great bunny door, it would make me smile every time I would open the door.
Thanks for participating Elizabeth, have a lovely day :)

kathyinozarks said...

Wow, very cool mural-puts a smile on my face-Happy Sunday

craftytrog said...

Wow! That bunny is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it Elizabeth.
Alison xx

Meggymay said...

That rabbit looks so bright, it would catch every ones eye to look closer. it made me smile when I saw it today.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I want to live in a neighborhood where all the doors hold such striking art. You couldn't be unhappy with a door like that :)

Dortesjs said...

awww sweettt great neighborhood ;O))

Mae Travels said...

The bunny with kaleidoscope eyes!!! Great find, this door.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Tom said...

...this critter looks ready for Easter!

My name is Erika. said...

That is a fabulous door. Nice find. I think the folks who live there (as I am assuming it is house) have a funky side. Hope it's been a good weekend. Hugs-Erika

aussie aNNie said...

Great rabbit, fancy having it on your door.x

DVArtist said...

Ohhh I want that door! Cleaver how she used color and design to create that rabbit. We had a mural painted on a building in my town of Florence, OR this summer. It split our town. The mural is suppose to represent Florence. It dose not. It was suppose to be a local artist. It wasn't. It is so hideous. We have street artist in Eugene that have created some amazing murals the next time I go down town I will take some photos.

Susan Kane said...

Prism rabbits! How great.

Rita said...

Oh how cute! :)

Powdered Toast Man said...

This bunny is tailless. Someone please pin a tail on this rabbit.

Bertiebo said...

Freezing cold, but this painting warmed your heart I guess

Aimeslee Winans said...

What a cool front door that would make. My fave! xoxo

s.c said...

Great rabbit love the way the artist has colored the animal on the wall.

RO said...

Such fun and lovely colors for the rabbit, and it really grabs my attention! Hugs, RO

Jackie McGuinness said...

So cute!

NatureFootstep said...

wow, such a colorful door. Would love to have one!

RedPat said...

I love the style of it! Thanks for showing it!

Linda said...

Cute and colorful! Thank you for sharing.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I looooove Prismatic Rabbit Elizabeth, super cool 💙

Jeanie said...

This Prismatic Rabbit is one of my all-time favorites! I love it to the max!

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a great find! Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

This is great!
I love it!

All the best Jan