Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday Wonders: Autumn


It's been awhile since I brought you any Wednesday Wonders, but my electricity was off much of Tuesday and I still haven't visited all the T Tuesday group.  Since I'm the T party host, it doesn't speak well for me.  I was looking to see what I had planned for today and I had NOTHING.  Therefore, at 11:32 p.m., I went to Pexels and found some gorgeous photos of autumn, NOT fall.  This may be quite brief, I fear.































Thanks so very much for joining me today as I shared some photos others have taken of beautiful leaves and this wonderful season we call autumn.


24 thoughtful remarks:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post of autumn colours, sheer perfection in these beauties..

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful photos, lovely colours. Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful impressions showing the oppulent face of fall!
Gorgeous! Happy Wednesday Elizabeth! Sorry to hear you had electric problems! Hope all is fixed now!

Hugs, Susi

My name is Erika. said...

These are beautiful and inspiring autumn photos. Our leaves were just about peaking and then we got rain and a lot of wind, so now our views aren't quite so dramatic. But how can anyone not love the colors of fall? Have a wonderful day and glad your power is back. Hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

Great choices Rlizabeth-I love Autumn
sorry your electricity was out for so long-Happy Wednesday Kathy

CJ Kennedy said...

Great Autumn image to Fall in love with =^,.^=

Caty said...

So wonderful photographs Elizabeth !!! really beautiful all, thank you very much for sharing. Autunm is coming slowly by here, yesterday it was an autumn day, and today a summer day !! lol. But enjoying the change.
I wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

pearshapedcrafting said...

Well. after seeing these I am full of the joys of Autumn! I think I need a walk!

Just to follow on from the comment on my T Post - yes you are right - the bright fish do seem to be close to the shoe monument but I think it was a little bit of a walk before we passed them! I suppose if we had known the shoes were there earlier we would have passed them in the opposite direction before coming to the river.
We spent quite a time by the shoes and I did rather underplay the terrible acts that took place there! It did make us both feel very sad and I had to wipe tears away. I hope that others followed the link too.
Big Hugs, Chrisx

craftytrog said...

Such beautiful Autumn images! xx

Nancy said...

Oh those beautiful fall colors! Inspiring.

Barbara said...

Not so brief at all, and stunning! We don’t get such beautiful colors in our woods full of oaks. Lovely!

Divers and Sundry said...

That gorgeous Autumn color!

I saw your question on another blog, and Google is shutting down Google+ in the wake of a security breach and Google+ not getting the kind of use they had hoped. I'll share a couple of links here about it.

"The review did highlight the significant challenges in creating and maintaining a successful Google+ that meets consumers’ expectations. Given these challenges and the very low usage of the consumer version of Google+, we decided to sunset the consumer version of Google+.

To give people a full opportunity to transition, we will implement this wind-down over a 10-month period," https://www.blog.google/technology/safety-security/project-strobe/

"Google+ is shutting down, and the site's few loyal users are mourning" https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/10/google-plus-users-mourn-shutdown.html

Sami said...

I like the Autumn colours, so pretty and so many shades of oranges and browns.
Hope your electricity is back Elizabeth, it's so difficult living without it!

Sandra Cox said...

Beautiful and serene. Thanks for the heads up on Pexel.

RO said...

The colors of autumn are always so bright and festive. Thanks for such a colorful post as we prepare for the season. Hugs...RO

Dianne said...

Beautiful and inspiring images! things aren't quite that colorful here in Ohio, at least not yet...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

awesome post today Elizabeth; fall is our fave around TT !! sorry you lost some power and hopefully it's completely restored ~~~~~ da tabbiez send best fishez two bleu N squiggles ☺☺♥♥

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous autumn photos Elizabeth. I hope your electric problems have been sorted out.
Yvonne xx

Linda Kunsman said...

oh, these are such gorgeous photos!!! I do love the rich autumnal colors and smells- like leaves, cinnamon, pumpkin, etc. Glad to hear you have your power back and can also be warm and in communication again!

Lowcarb team member said...

You've given us a wonderful selection here, and I enjoyed them all.
Those pumpkins look a good size in the last picture.
Great post.

All the best Jan

Marfi-topia said...

you found some beauties!
love all these images:) glad your power is back!

Rita said...

Electricity off! Bummer. :(
Gorgeous pics. I just love this time of year. :)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It certainly tests our minds when we have to adapt without something we rely on so much!!
Your Autumnal photo's are so relaxing to see, makes me fall in love with nature all over again. Amazing show of colour Elizabeth, thank you for sharing xx

Jackie PN said...

What a glorious post!!
Jackie xx