Monday, October 29, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: week 43


Here are my collages for Week 43.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.  

In case you missed them, here are Week 42's collages.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).


Blowing in the wind


Loneliness


Cup and cake


Bookworm


Horse and saddle


Green with envy


Your brain on data
If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this project and my art.
 
Thank you so very much for spending time with me today. 


13 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful collages, the first one is my favourite today. Have a great week, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I love your play with color, shapes and titles. The first one would make a fabulous quilt also. Blowing in the wind is a fantastic title. You've been busy but these look like you were having a lot of fun! Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

RO said...

More great work! I'm partial to number 2 - Loneliness - today. Those colors are perfect. I sure hope you're feeling much better on this Monday, Dear Elizabeth. Sending some hugs your way! RO

CJ Kennedy said...

Another great week of collages. My favorite is the blowing in the wind. Reminds me of geese I saw the other day winging across the sky.

Cindy McMath said...

Love these Elizabeth, and all your clever titles. I particularly liked blowing in the wind, and for title I got a real kick out of this is your brain on data!

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic collages Elizabeth! I Take the first one! Happy start of the week my friend! Hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

Another great selection of collages. The book worm is my favourite this week.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

Those first two are among my favorites of all you've shared so far. I hope you are feeling better every day and will soon be completely recovered.

Sandra Cox said...

Fun as always! I especially enjoyed Bookworm:)
How are you feeling?

kathyinozarks said...

You know this is one of my favorite art posts that you share-I have working outdoors all day and just now taking a break

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Elizabeth...it's cup and cake for me!! Hugs, Chrisx

Birgit said...

I have been lax and I’m so sorry. I hope to be better. I love these collages and your way of representing them especially the horse and saddle and the green with envy

Eileen Bergen said...

Your collages are always so clever or intellectual. You come up with wonderful thought-provoking pages - big and small. My favorite today is the watercolor "loneliness." The "horse and saddle is very neat too." Eileen XOXO