Monday, July 16, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: Week 28 and ICAD Week 7


Here are my collages for Week 28.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.

Additionally, for the remainder of this month, I will be sharing my Index Cards or ICADs that are hosted by Tammy at Daisy Yellow.  The collage cards will always come first and the ICADs will be second. 

In case you missed them, here are Week 27's cards.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm) all my index cards are 3 x 5 inches (76.2 x 127 mm).

For this week I worked in a series, after I found several images I liked. No clever titles this week.

Courting 1


Courting 2


Courting 3


Courting 4


Courting 5


Courting 6

Cupid
 
 Below are my ICADs for week 7.  Each card contains at least one heart.

Day 39

Day 40

Day 41

Day 42

Day 43

Day 44

Day 45
Thank you so much for spending time with me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, or Tammy's ICAD project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of both projects. 



13 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful pieces today. Have a good week, Valerie

chrissie said...

All wonderful pieces of artwork Elizabeth. Love the pictures you found for courting series

Thank you for commenting in KSC

Love Chrissie xx

CJ Kennedy said...

Your collages would make fun Valentine’s cards. With the ICADs, I love how the simple heart theme translates into so many variations. Hope you’re feeling better.

kathyinozarks said...

good morning, I love these two series.
Love the background in the first one, and loved all of these hearts!
Happy Monday

My name is Erika. said...

These are still wonderful my friend. I especially like your creative hearts. How are you feeling today? Sounds like you have the flu-I heard it was still around. Well, hopefully not! Looking forward to the T day anniversary. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

The collages are very romantic and the ICADs are super- I am looking forward to a whole booklet or ringbound edition of all the heart ICADS together.
A fantastic challenge and you are so brave to hold on with it every week. I already gave up the ATC challenge again as the topics there are always so boring .
You are such a poor girl- still so sick! Please take good care of you my lovely, artsy friend!
Hugs Susi

craftytrog said...

Your courtship collages look great with their inky backgrounds Elizabeth, and what a lovely selection of ICADs with their many hearts.
I hope you're feeling better now.
Alison xxx

Meggymay said...

I love the set of vintage photos you used on your collage pieces this week, so romantic. Your ICADS are also great with all those wonderful and different hearts.
Yvonne xx

sheila 77 said...

Hello Elizabeth, I've been off-line for several weeks and just catching up with your posts. I do hope you are feeling better today, that high temperature doesn't sound so good.
You know I like your collages very much even without your inventive and often amusing titles. I imagined a continuous story with this Courting sequence.
Of your Icads my special favourites are Days 40 and 43 with the great splashy backgrounds and I do like the sewing on the cards too.
Get better soon, Elizabeth.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

really great pieces today Elizabeth and we all hope you're feeling 10000000000000000 purrcent %...better ~~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

Cindy McMath said...

Great series - it’s always fun to make cards with a similar theme. I liked the backgrounds on them too. Your ICADs are lovely too, and as always I love your stitching. You’re going to think I copied you when you see my cards from this week next Sunday on the 9 of hearts, but I swear I made my ‘crazy 8’s’ card yesterday before I saw yours! Happy T Anniversary.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful and romantic pieces! I love the sprays and splatters with the images and hearts - wonderful 😁. Sending you get well wishes for a speedy recovery! J 😊 x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your courting collages look brilliant! I love days 39 and 42 of your Icads especially! Chrisx