Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday wonders: Winter


Many blogs I visit have shared their snow packed images, so I thought I would share some, too.  However, mine are all from Pexels, because snow is not forecast where I live.























I hope those of you who live in the southern hemisphere, or in the tropics, enjoyed these photos.  Here in many of the states, it is a sight many hope will be a distant memory soon.

Thanks for joining me today as we looked at snow, snow, snow and other winter scenes.  And thanks to all who inspired me by posting winter photos on your blogs.

17 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely snow pictures. Thanks for sharing. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Those are sure pretty snow photos. I always wonder how people get such footprint free photos. Running a little late today, so keeping this short. Happy Wednesday! hugs-Erika

RO said...

Good Morning Elizabeth and hope all is well! What a great way to start the day, because these pictures are so breathtakingly beautiful. Nature always brings such wonderful surprises. Thanks a bunch and Happy Wednesday! Hugs...RO

Let's Art Journal said...

What amazing winter wonderlands, they are all so very pretty 😁. No snow here either ...lol 😉. Happy Wednesday and have a lovely week! J 😊

CJ Kennedy said...

Be careful what you wish for

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful winterland photos Elizabeth - such a pleasure to look at!
Happy Wednesday !
oxo Susi

Jeanie said...

Lovely choices, Elizabeth. I find the black and white images especially compelling.

Sandra Cox said...

These are wonderful, dear Elizabeth, especially the deer scene and the one with the bright yellow sky showing through. I really enjoyed them.
Have a day filled with sparkle.

craftytrog said...

Beautiful snowy photos, although I'm glad we don't have it here either! :-)

kathyinozarks said...

Elizabeth, you have chosen some excellent photos-winter can be sooo beautiful but not so much if you have to drive to work in it haha of course my favorite was the one with the deer-

Birgit said...

I love these pictures and I enjoy winter even though i don't ski or skate. I can dress warm and enjoy the beauty. In summer I can only strip off so much before the police come. It is balmy today with a high of 6C and rain. Rain tomorrow but then starting to get colder and we are supposed to get a storm Friday into sat. I am looking forward to it actually.

Meggymay said...

Beautiful photos Elizabeth. I really like the black and white shots as well,
Yvonne xx

Rita said...

I absolutely love the snow so these were just wonderful!! Loved them all. :)

pearshapedcrafting said...

You really have picked some beauties here! I love the one second from bottom - just right for a walk! Hugs, Chrisx

Marfi-topia said...

gorgeous!!
I've only seen snow 3 times in my life!
our high today is 68 degrees and being so used to hot hot weather, it feels chilly:)

Lowcarb team member said...

I enjoyed seeing these snow pictures, so pleased you shared them.

All the best Jan

Divers and Sundry said...

We've been on vacation but came back early when we saw the snow/ice prediction. We actually got snow!!! A high of 68F one day, snow the next.