I wanted to share some clever words a friend sent me, since she knew I would like them. There are 20 words, but I'll share the first 10 this week, and the rest next Friday.
According to my friend:
Each of these gives a great description that comes in very handy when you need a fresh look at "common" words.
1. ARBITRATOR: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald’s
2. AVOIDABLE: What a bullfighter tries to do
3. BERNADETTE: The act of torching a mortgage (that would have come in handy for Annie)
4. BURGLARIZE: What a crook sees with
5. CONTROL: A short, ugly inmate
6. COUNTERFEITERS: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets
7. ECLIPSE: What an English barber does for a living
8. EYEDROPPER: A clumsy Ophthalmologist
9. HEROES: What a guy in a boat does
10. LEFT BANK: What the robber did when his bag was full of money
I hope these made you smile. Be sure to stop by Annie's to get your share of the upcoming weekend smiles, giggles, and few deep belly laughs.