Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June complete and July ready in my monthly calendar

Today I'm once again joining Kate, our host at The Kathryn Wheel with my June and July calendars.  I'm not sure when the link will go up, but I'm ready, especially since I'm not on Facebook or Flickr.

I tried to show there was both a spring (the kite) and summer (the watermelon and drink) element to June, while also showing a bit of patriotism for Flag Day.

At the moment, July looks a bit boring, but I hope it will be a bit more colorful at the end of the month.  I don't like to decorate my pages until I know what the month has held. It's these real life experiences that make my calendar pages personal to me.

Please join Kate at The Kathryn Wheel for links to other calendar participants.

7 thoughtful remarks:

Ohhh Snap said...

Very nice pages, I'm with you on the wait and see : ).

Halle said...

Good for you! Mine are complete...thanks for the reminder about actually posting them ;)

Nan G said...

A busy month for you. Ah I see a few things that happened here also, on the 8th, 15th and 29th. Hope July is a splendid month for you and Bleubeard ! Hugs

Darla said...

You keep busy so I'm sure your July page will be filled with colorful things.

Darla

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the kite and watermelon spring into summer pics! Must get mine posted! Totally forgot last month! Chrisx

Anonymous said...

Very efficient! Have a great month!
Alison xxx

Cindy McMath said...

Really cool Elizabeth. I started out doing this a couple of years ago and then was "conscripted" to Toronto and abandoned the project. I had planned to work on it in my hotel but never really got into it. I wish I had because it would have made a nice "diary" of my time away. Anyway - your June calendar looks great and I love the promise of July!