Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Smiles 77: spending time with Bleubeard


I'm joining Annie at A Stitch in Time for Friday Smiles again this week.  And even though it's been a very, very busy week, cleaning up after I entertained company over the holiday last week, I was going to planning to do a photo shoot with Bleubeard. 

Unfortunately, I had to dig into my "Bleubeard" folder in order to make this mosaic, since the only real photo I got of him yesterday (Thursday) was the middle bottom where he was in the kitchen and I was near the front door in the living/dining area. 

Like I said, it's not been a big week of smiles here, since it's mostly been cleaning, doing loads and loads of laundry, cleaning, scooping poop, cleaning, mowing, cleaning, edging, and did I mention cleaning?  I hope your week was FILLED with smiles, and you will join Annie for Friday Smiles that are surely more fulfilling than mine.  Of course, who wouldn't smile when they see Bleubeard?  I'm sure most of you will.

22 thoughtful remarks:

Annie said...

Bleubeard makes me smile....always :-) Gorgeous photos.
Hugs,
Annie x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Elizabeth.. happy Friday and that's a lovely series of Bleubeard photos...I understand about capture them sometimes is quite difficult, usually mine will just want to get up and have a closer look at the camera or wander off..like you're not taking my photo today. Hope the cleaning is all over so you can have a relaxing weekend. Cheers Robyn

Twiglet said...

Top model! Lovely photos - thanks for sharing. x Jo

Jo Murray said...

What a photogenic little creature he is. I'm smiling!

Monica said...

Cat law number 1Never pose when camera appears .
Number 2 move as they think they have perfect shot
Number 3 curl tight
A treat is an acceptable bribe.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Bleubeard always makes me smile! My favorite photo is the one in the center where you had to use stealth night vision to snap! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Nan G said...

T and I are smiling too. Hugs

Marlynn said...

Good morning, Girlfriend and Bleubeard - he is one amazing kitty! The Rat and Harley send their love to you all. Hugs.

Halle said...

Such a sweet boy. Your made me smile. :)

Cindy McMath said...

He is so photogenic, but definitely only gets his picture taken when he wants to (or when he's asleep) as all cats do! I enjoyed seeing this group of photos Elizabeth!

Krisha said...

It gave me a Friday smile. The "cleaning" reminds me that I really do need to do some of that too, plus some scoop, and watering and some ironing (yes I am still one of THOSE people), well it's just a never ending list..........so why start? LOL
Have a great weekend!

Divers and Sundry said...

yes, I definitely smiled :)

joanna said...

Awww that little Bluebeard is adorable!!
Thank you for your visit and your kind comment.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Smiling now! Bleubeard is definitely one of the most handsome cats I've seen only - he really is such a lovely colour! Chrisx

Anne said...

You've been cleaning then!! :-) Bluebeard is gorgeous. Anne x

Vicki Miller said...

Now this is a very happy making post. They are an important part of our lives, aren't they?

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely to share those pics of Bleubeard. you must have had some rave up if you were cleaning up after your guests. I usually have to do it all before!
Hope you enjoyed your visitors,
Best Wishes
Jo x

Laura said...

He's a handsome chap!
Re your comment on Lynn's blog - trust me, you're not missing much on facebook! Blogger friends are much better than facebook friends :)
Thanks for the smiles
Laura

Eliza said...

I declared cleaning a dirty word in my house maybe you need to too. Love the shots of Bluebeard.

Hugs Eliza

fairy thoughts said...

I'd love to say how cute bleubeard is ( he is) but my dog Rosie won't let me ha ha. I hope you have recovered from all that cleaning
Janet

Anonymous said...

He's awfully handsome to look at but not a big helper in the cleaning department is he. Cleaning and packing for me, hate cleaning, just such a waste of time, but necessary I guess. xox

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Great mosaic of Bluebeard. I NEED to clean. As a matter of fact I just bought myself a carpet cleaner specifically for pets -- we'll see how much hair it picks up.

Hugs,
Kay