Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blogoversary

I actually hadn't planned to post anything today, since I am trying to visit all my fellow WOYWW and SOC participants.  But then I realized today was my Blogoversary.  Yes, way back in 2005 I started this blog, but didn't actually become active until mid-2008, when I started posting every day.

What would one of my blog posts be like without the obligatory photo.  I had to hunt for something and remembered I had taken several photos of Sally when I picked her up at the airport on Sunday.  What's in the package?  A "Life" book of old photos.  Really a nice gift for me, I thought.

17 thoughtful remarks:

Nikki said...

Happy Blogoversary and it's amazing how time quickly flies by and how many wonderful people are out there on the net :) hugs Nikki #16

Rita said...

I started mine the year after you. (I had to go look--LOL!) Happy blogaversary!! :)

Halle said...

Happy Blogaversary! I can't imagine not stopping by nearly daily for your posts!!

elle said...

Well, happy day to you on your blogaversary! :)

voodoo vixen said...

Happy Blogoversary! I have missed mine every single year... this year I am hoping I won't!! LOL

Gill said...

Congratulations!

Darla said...

Your posts are always interesting. That is hard to keep up month after month, year after year. Tell Sally hello for me, I'm starting to think I know her :-)

Darla

Darla said...

Your posts are always interesting. That is hard to keep up month after month, year after year. Tell Sally hello for me, I'm starting to think I know her :-)

Darla

Caterina Giglio said...

Happy Blogoversary, E! you have been at it a year longer than me, and blogging EVERYDAY? how did you do it? makes my head swim... but many more, I love stopping by your place! xx

Rebeca Trevino said...

that a whole lot a postings!
congratulations!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Happy Blogoversary! I started mine in 2007--time sure does fly!

Divers and Sundry said...

happy bolgaversary! i just recently found you, so i'm glad you kept it up :)

Krisha said...

Happy Blogversary Elizabeth!!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogaversary! xox

BJ said...

Hope you are breathing OK now. It is all a matter of which dies I have really and my self-imposed challenge of "critters" BUT not butterflies (as I did them every week last year!) Although the seahorse was a computer printout the others are diecuts. BJ

Terrie said...

You're the blogging queen! Happy anniversary.

~*~Patty S said...

Happy Blogaversary ... my my how time flies!
Here's to many many more great years ahead!
oxo