Thursday, March 1, 2012

My 12 month (366 days) calendar: Februrary and March

Another month has rolled around and we are now 1/6 of the way through this year. We have even gotten through the extra day February gave us. So it's time to join Kate at The Kathryn Wheel for this month's reveal. My February was filled with many hearts, but in retrospect, it should have been all about ball games, which took up more days than the hearts did!


For those who like to read the details (although my handwriting is very, very hard to read), here are the hearts up close and personal. The left side is here, and


the right side is here. I decorated the page using a heart ribbon, my only embellishment.

Now it's time to set our sights on March, the month of "blarney!"

24 thoughtful remarks:

voodoo vixen said...

Love the way you have incorporated the hearts into your February and your handwriting isn't that bad... but I know what you mean, mine has deteriorated drastically in the last decade or so!

Rebeca Trevino said...

What fun!

Crafting Queen said...

Great pages for Feb and love what you did with your March pages. Great idea.

Brian Kasstle said...

How fun are these! I love your calendars!

Halle said...

Fun!

Yvonne said...

Love the calendars. Another AB done good.

Anonymous said...

Clearly all set for St. Patricks Day there. Love the March page.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL, I love way you flipped the hearts- what a treasure this will be when you're done!

Caterina Giglio said...

looks like you are having great fun, E! enjoy your calendar, love the hearts!

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful calendar! Thanks for sharing :D

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Elizabeth, loving your pages :-) I like that you use different shapes for the daily journalling unlike me! I keep thinking I'll try something different - maybe one day.
Anne x

Minxy said...

Super job done :)

Darla said...

Blarney. What a wonderful word. I like the Feb calendar but a March full of blarney sounds like an awful lot of fun.

Darla

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were caught in a hurricane.It must have been very scary!!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Love your site.Loved the hearts...

voodoo vixen said...

So happy the parcel has arrived... hope everything survived the journey and you like it. :) Enjoy!!

Rainbow Lady said...

Blarney indeed... I am a St Patrick's day baby... love this Love Cynthia #9 x

Luna Art said...

Great Feb page and I love the lepricauns on your march page x

Unknown said...

Fun! I love it!

Marjie Kemper said...

I remember those cool hearts from last month - looks great all filled in. Neat format for your dates in March, too.

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

Love your march can't wait to see your apr x

~*~Patty S said...

how can it be the month of blarney
already!

fun seeing your calendar pages...you are moving right along!

I have fallen a bit behind with our remodeling here at home...still trying to put things back together and lighten our load as well (BIG job!)
oxo

Wildflowerhouse said...

Ah yes the luck of the Irish. Delightfully done.

Sandra Hall said...

I like your Feb background - love being able to see the text underneath your paint layers :) The leprechaun images on March made me smile :D x

Unknown said...

love the heart page!