Sunday, August 8, 2010

Silent Sunday's blog

If you read or follow my blog, you probably love color, collage, fabric, mixed media, and/or abstract paintings. Today's blog offers all of the above. Cynthia Eloise, who lives in Vancouver, Washington (in the US) is one special artist. She plays with paint one minute, then fabric the next. She creates collages and mixed media art with abandon. Check out the kimono she submitted to a gallery recently. And check out her previous posts for many really lovely and colorful pieces I find such inspiration in. Her blog is called Eloise's Collage: an assemblage of diverse elements. I assure you, the blog name lives up to her art.

5 thoughtful remarks:

Caterina Giglio said...

: D

Anonymous said...

I have never been so tickled to have followed a link. I love her collages. It took me about 2 seconds to click 'follow'.
Thank you for that link.
Amy

She Who Doodles said...

wow, thank you doesn't seem like enough to say for your kind words about my art. but thank you so very much. cynthia eloise.

Patti Edmon Artist said...

thanks for sharing her work - I'm going right now!:)

Mary S. Hunt said...

i love trees!!!..thanks for taking me along