Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (in my Hands AB)

I've probably had this wishbone image for three or four years, but the other day I was going through my hand images, wanting to use the ones that were the best, or that I could actually fit into a spread, when I found this one. It just so happened, I had this cute Thanksgiving image I had been wanting to use. I think it's a Dover image. I separated a napkin and adhered it using UHU glue stick. Then I added all the images. Finally, I used UHU Twist & Glue to adhere the little leaves.

5 thoughtful remarks:

Halle said...

Awesome page!! I love all the text you left behind and how the leaves cross over the middle onto the opposing page.

Donna: said...

Fantastic spread! LVE the red, it really draws in the eye.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Great spread, the hands and wishbone are perfect!
Happy Friday!!
oxo

Terri Kahrs said...

I've always loved "making a wish" on a wishbone! Great page! Hugs, Terri

Dianne said...

clever & colorful...your handbook is going to be wonderful when it's done!