Thursday, April 30, 2009

Inspiration

I made this ATC using magazine images and a Thesaurus definition. I rounded the corners using a punch. I showed the magazine image to Dana the other day when she was here. I hope she can see how I altered it. I almost named this one "Teach your children well," lyrics from an old Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young song because of the ribbons of music. At the last minute, I decided a definition would be better because several arts are represented in the picture.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Donna: said...

Elizabeth, this is really a great ATC.... :) Lve the different scale of things.... (LOL a pun)
- Donna

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Wonderful collaged bit for this ATC Elizabeth, Love it.
That CSN&Y song is one of my all time favs too!

Dana said...

Elizabeth, thank you so much for giving me this wonderful atc. I love it, Dana