Saturday, December 27, 2008

Untitled spread in CollAHge AB

I'm hoping to finish this book soon, so decided to work on it a bit now that the holidays have passed. I began with a piece of ledger paper I glued to a page from my book. I used a portion of another page to make the pocket, first using a zig zag stitch around the outside, then a straight stitch for the pockets. I used die cuts to distinguish the three pockets.

The tags are also die cut from dies owned by my dear friend Kat. She also gave me all of the images I used in this spread and the stamped oval. Come to think of it, she also gave me the sewing machine. So, without her friendship and caring, this spread would never have happened! Please click on the photo to get a better view of the tags, two of which are cut from my handmade paper.
Here are the tags tucked into their respective pockets.