Saturday, November 3, 2007

A week filled with art inspiration

This has been a week of very little art, but lots of inspiration. What could be more inspiring than a walk thru Wichita's Botanical Gardens.
If you get inspired by landscaping and nature, check out the rest of my photos of Botanica.

Also, my friend Joseph "Panhead" Peck came to Wichita for a week. Here he is hanging out in my back yard.

He's on tour with Cipes and the People, and the band's logo is on his hat. As usual, he's on his blackberry. He played some new music for me and that is always inspiring.

I caught Bleubeard pacing with Joseph!! He usually won't let me take photos, but this time he was caught up in following Joseph.

And finally, on Friday, I got to meet another Altered Artist who lives in Wichita. Her name is Dana and she's an art teacher.
Dana makes gorgeous ABs.
and her bead work, which you can get a glimpse of on the book edges, is to die for.
Although I got practically no art done this week, I was surrounded by a myriad of colorful and musical inspiration.

0 thoughtful remarks: